- PENTAMID A = polyamide 6.6
- PENTAMID AB = polyamide 6.6 + 6
- PENTAMID B = polyamide 6
- PENTAMID AHS = polyamide 6.6 + PPA
- PENTAMID AHT = polyamide 4.6
- PENTAMID AHT2 = PPA
- PENTAMID L = polyamide 12
Polyamides are amongst the most important engineering materials that are characterized by their excellent mechanical properties. The variety of different polyamides allows applications in nearly all technical areas. Technical know-how in development and manufacturing of various formulation is part of PENTAC Polymer GmbH´s strengths.
The PENTAMID grades are based on six base polymers and eight sub groups and form the most comprehensive product family in the PENTAC portfolio. A multitude of variations covers wide application areas.